20070427

i got tagged by Shaun

Rules of the game:
Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself.
People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
At the end you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names.
No tagbacks!

1. i once scalded myself on my left thigh while i was attempting to make warm ribena for my sick sister. i used hot water from the thermoflask thg and ended up in the hospital.

2. when i was in primary 1, i developed red sores on both my legs. i couldnt stand or anything. i couldnt feel anything from my hips down. the nurses had to carry me a little to weigh me when i was admitted into the hospital.

3. when i was young, i stuff my shirt into my underpants and pulled the loose ends out the leg holes of my underpants. it felt real comfy.

4. when i come home and no one's at home, i revert to my childhood habit of yanking off my pants\skirt and walking around with my top, bra and underpants on.

5. i had my first crush when i was in kindergarten. he's swedish. his name starts with a 'J'; i cant remember his name =D

6. i hate needles. i cry at the sight of them. seriously.

7. i love gays. esp thai ones. i think they're so cute!

8. i love my piano. i speak to it. i hug it. i spend quality time with it. i love it.

9. when i was in kindergarten, i wanted to be a cashier at NTUC or an astronaut (part of the first team to set foot on Mars).

10. i once applied a little pressure on a hamster at the area just in front of its hind legs. its eyes popped out a little. not out as in out of its sockets, but out as in bulged a little.

You guys are tagged:
Bryan(na)
Emay *~hugs~*
Daena -- remember your matric card!!
Timmy still got those lemon & lime twist smell 'ems =D
Shivs!
Rachel Lok /\ bet u didnt see that comin' =p

3 comments:

Tim said...

Do you like vietnamese farmers? Tanned and Handsome with good bodies and good hearts?

alfaqeer said...

Omg I'm glad I'm not a hamster.

emyegeeayen said...

i've never been to vietnam, as such, i've never seen vietnamese farmers (at least while knowing that they are farmers, not just vietnamese)..but generally, i like guys frm countries that are economically poorer than singapore =D ..GENERALLY..

i dont think it hurt the hamster..it didnt squirm or make sqeaky noises..HAHA..