20060622

A + update

okok..update for my eye problem..
(thank u to those who took time to prayed for me =] ..appreciate it, realli)

the root problem which caused my eye to hurt & become inflamed is food (according to my doctor) ..it's nt that i disagree or nythg..but it's..arrghhh!!..irritating!! ..i mean..i cant eat sausages \ fresh milk \ vitagen \ cheese (monterey jack!) \ ham =x !!

ok..mebe i'm over-reacting..alright, i AM over-reacting..he said eat less =D ..

he prescribed to me the same old eyedrops i've been using ever since i went to see him..but hey! they work..now my eye is not onli WHITE (i mean..the area around the iris), it's NOT hurting!!..thank gOd, man!!.. =D *woo!!*

o..good news!! =]

my aunt is cmg back frm her mission field soon..i cant tel u her name or where she's wrking as gOd's blessed missionary because where she wrks is real dangerous..as in..the govn does NOT like missionaries..at all..

so to protect the precious one of gOd, i'l jus divulge that she's cmg back soon..we'll call her A (as in aunt) for future references..

i'm real proud of A, man..ever since i found out that she was a missionary & wad she does out there, i wanted to be one too..she's like my role model here on earth..i mean..she came frm a non-christian family, and when she announced that she was a christian, her father literally turned his back on her..he didnt approve..(sad)..but she persevered on for gOd..and i'm pretty sure gOd's real glad with her..He looks after her very well too!..her needs are ALWAYS met..and i think she's content..

i'm happy that she's found the purpose gOd has for her and is able to fulfil it =]

gOd be with her always (AMEN!!)

gOd bLEsS

me

0 comments: