20061117

body's in exam mode, brain's in holiday mode

Just completed my first paper : HS 102 (Singapore Society in Transition)

T’wasn’t too bad, actually..I mean..I did get tired halfway thru my first essay about “critically discussing the dominant ideas that characterize Singapore’s official ideology of the political leadership and considering whether and how such ideas have gained legitimacy or have been challenged”..But, thank gOd, I pressed on and finished 15 whole minutes before time was up =]

There was so much I wanted to write, but then it didn’t really answer the question..*wish I had more time*

Then, smway into the exam, CH decided to stop by my desk..Ever had a teacher stop by your desk and not move?..It’s nerve-irritating, I tell you..Cldnt write anythg cos i was stil deciding how to word my sentence..So I jus looked up and smiled..Seemed to appease him cos he walked away after smiling back..

*mebe he takes pleasure in makin others feel funny*
(just a stupid thought here)
DON’T KILL ME IF YOU’RE CH~!!
(have this weird feelin that he knows our blog addresses..i'm jus being paranoid)

Didn’t know exams were that draining..I’ve never had an exam where I was literally squeezed dry by the time it ended..
Science had never really had that effect on me..Hmmm..Guess it was either I knew or didn’t know the answer and I’d just leave it at that..Sociology’s different..U can argue your way out..
*which may or may not be a good thing, depending on how u look at it*

My eye’s been twitching periodically, man..It’s weird and irritating..Hope there’s nthg wrong with it (it’s my good eye)

Cldnt eat again..it's gettin worse..i jus took one tiny bite, and felt like heaving out all the contents in my stomach *which practically is nothing*

i honestly think it's the school environment..i eat like a horse outside school..

Amazingly, gOd decided to spare me the embarrassment, and my stomach did not, I repeat, DID NOT grumble at all until I reached home~!! =]

(Rina, u look sweet in pink =] )

So that’s one down, 3 to go. And then..

FLY KITE
GO TO THE ZOO & NIGHT SAFARI
READ WHAT I WANT TO READ

Yea, that’s pretty much wad I wanna do after the exams. .

Anyone wanna come with?

0 comments: