20080401

The Miracle of No Miracle

I haven't been keepin' up with Michael Card's podcasts. But this morning, after I came back from the doctor's, who pronounced the condition of the fourth toe of my right foot 'weird', I opened iTunes and double-clicked the latest download of his podcasts, #312.

This is the second time I'm hearing Michael present the crucifixion as the miracle of no miracle, but I still teared. I don't think I'll ever stop tearing at the sight of caricatures, or paintings, or writings, or at the sound of people speaking, or singing, or yelling of Jesus on the cross.

Please, I want to share Michael's insight with you. Hear the account of the crucifixion of Christ as you've never had before. Come witness a brother's tears as he hears again this well-known story.

All I need is 52 mins and 58 seconds of your time.


(click on the above photoLink)

0 comments: