20061218

eye problem

doctor said smthg triggered off the allergy reaction..problem is we dont know what exactly caused it..cld be the air (which i doubt) cld be stress (mebe, but not very likely) cld be sausages (God, NO!! please!!) cld be vitagen or cheese or chocolates..man, the list goes on and on and on and on and on....*is there ANYTHG i CAN and LIKE to eat??!!*

rem i said that my right eye's shortsighted and my left's longsighted??..and that last time, it was my good \ left eye that was red??..well..now my weak \ right eye's red..and it is real uncomfortable..s'y sm of u saw me drip-drippin' eyedrops ever so often on saturday..if u've gots time to spare, can plse pray for my eyes?..i really value them..and wel..they're my life..if i lose my sight..let's not go there, k?

anyways, drama tmr, most likely on wednesday too..dance wholeday frm tmr til thurs..children's party on saturday and christmas drama experience for kids on monday..busybuSYBUSY~!! i love being busy for gOd..but not TOO busy til i lose focus..

shivs~!! MSG (NOT MSN) me when ure free after christmas..which is after nxt monday, k??..i gots u a present and i DONT want to keep it til nxt yr..plus, i really want to have coffee \ vodka+cranberry with u =] *enough physical exercise, i'm beat*

i hate getting presents for pple..i dont mind giving stuff..i luvvit, in fact..i jus hate the planning what to get (cos i believe in giving each person a different gift), what to write in cards, wrapping, and finding that person to give the gift to..wayy too much work, man, for a lazyBum like me..

BUT this yr, i decided to be a not-so-lazyBum and got presents for every member of my pcm grp..which is NOT a single digit number..wrote lil notes, wrapped them (sm of them are real hard to wrap like that frying pan)..now comes the worst task : FINDING THE GIFT'S RIGHTFUL OWNERS..

but hey! i love unwrapping stuff..so let's spread the cheer, pple~!!..mwahahaha..hopefully i didnt miss out anyone in the grp..hmmm..

shawn jus left for tekong..BUT he will be back for christmas =] *will be missin u til then, ShawnLee..mwahahaha =D

cheers~!!

me

0 comments: