20061221

we're all in this together

I just came back from 3D 2N at church. Am a little tired, a little high, a little worried, quite excited =]

We watched “scary movie 4” and “stay alive” at (I think 1 \ 2 am in the morn in the attic with the lights off). SM4 was kind of silly and aint that funny (except for the “sushi sashimiiiiii….” Part). SA was better. I like the story line. Should make my brothers watch it. Then maybe they’ll STOP HOGGING THE COMPUTER AND INTERNET LINE.

The lady Elizabeth (I think that was her name) was scary. I don’t like her eyes: they’re too black for her. SA is my kind of scary movie. I can get a little creeped out but still remain sane. But I don’t like that they cut short their deaths. Like the cop in the car, his mouth was supposed to be ripped open length-wise, all they showed was him in his car, and they showed a shot of his car with the inside splashed suddenly with blood. Not very jing cai. But Elizabeth’s house was great. Creepy. She seems to like her scissors very much. That Nathaniel scared me la. Suddenly decided to “boo!” me. See this: dark room, you’re watching a movie that’s kinda creepy, but not downright freaky. U cover your ears cos u know music makes it a hell lot more frightening, turn to your left slowly, and smthg dark jumps at you, clutches your arms and go “BOO!!”. I got such a shock I almost cried man. Then Gabriel came, and the rest of the movie wasn’t as scary as it cld have been. Scary movies are more fun when u watch them with a grp of crazy pple, sitting tgd on the floor. It’s cosier, and yes, u can scare pple silly.

I like the dances we’re doing =]
Puppets were great too~!!
Pple, remember to SMILE and BOUNCE!! It’s the kids we’re reaching out to and energy attracts and is infectious. U DON’T want to perform and play with a grp of kids who act like they’re dying.

I like the sound system thg at the back! So many buttons and slides~!! And I feel so tall sitting on those tall stools =]
(U know, if Yap stands on a step lower than me, he’s my height. I’m so short =[ ]

I CAN PLAY THE BASS~!!
Here’s my thank-you speech: thank you Yap, Gabriel and Nat for teaching me. And the TTB for providing that Bass =P HAHA

Ooo, I think I like being carried. Feels like I’m sitting on clouds that seem to be able, and not able at the same time, to take my weight. How comes u suddenly decided to carry me huh?? I’m pretty sure I didn’t have PLEASE CARRY ME slapped across my forehead and further emphasized with flashing neon lights since I wasn’t even thinking of being carried.

I like Go Fish, tai-di and bridge (even though I haven’t mastered any). Had fun playing with u guys.

It’s nice to serve God tgd: u have fun tgd and u take care of each other. Just reminded me of the song we’re opening with:

Together, together, together everyone
Together, together, come on lets have some fun
Together, we’re there for each other every time
Together together come on lets do this right

Here and now its time for celebration
I finally figured it out (yeah yeah)
All our dreams have no limitations
That's what its all about

Everyone is special in their own way
We make each other strong (each other strong)
We’re not the same We’re different in a good way
Together's where we belong

We're all in this together
Once we know That we are We're all stars
And we see that
We're all in this together
And it shows
When we stand Hand in hand
Make our dreams come true

Together, together, together everyone
Together, together, come on lets have some fun
Together, we’re there for each other every time
Together together come on lets do this right

We're all here and speaking out with one voice
we're going to rock the house (YEAH YEAH!)
the party's on now everybody make some noise
come on scream and shout

We've arrived because we stuck together
Champions one and all

We're all in this together
Once we know That we are We're all stars
And we see that
We're all in this together
And it shows
When we stand Hand in hand
Make our dreams come true
We're all in this together
When we reach
We can fly
Know inside
We can make it
We're all in this together
Once we see There’s a chance
That we have
And we take it

Wild cats sing along
Yeah, you really got it goin' on
Wild cats in the house
Everybody say it now
Wild cats everywhere
Wave your hands up in the air
That's the way we do it
Lets get to it
Time to show the world

We're all in this together
Once we know That we are We're all stars
And we see that
We're all in this together
And it shows
When we stand Hand in hand
Make our dreams come true
We're all in this together
When we reach
We can fly
Know inside
We can make it
We're all in this together
Once we see There’s a chance
That we have
And we take it

Wild cats everywhere
Wave your hands up in the air
That's the way we do it
Let's get to it
Come on everyone!

God, I pray that what we do is pleasing to your eyes and pleasant to your ears. I pray for the event, that everything will happen according to Your plan. I pray that no harm whatsoever will come to the people involved and the people we will meet. I pray that You watch over us and send your angels to guard us. Lord, may all we do bring a smile to your face and that You will be proud to be called our God. Thank you for sending your son to die for our sins. For washing us clean and making us whole. Thank you for being our God, our God of second chances, our provider and our protector. I pray that we will be forever grateful and that we’ll never forget why we love You. I’m really happy that You love me. I feel so blessed to be able to serve You. I’m very thankful that You’ve promised me time to set things right with You. I’m rest assured in Your promises because I know that unlike man, You will never break them. Thank you for taking care of us these past 3 days and letting us practise without any accidents happening. Keep us forever in the palm of Your hand, Lord. I love You, God. Amen.

gOd bLEsS

me

0 comments: