20070622

3-in-1

F.I.S.H. sizzler-ettes
the F.I.S.H. sizzlerettes have attempted to have fellowship on thursday nights =]


so far so good (we're into our 2nd meeting this week)!

i'm really happy hitomi suggested this and i'm really glad with the full turn up rates. everyday i pray that God will meet us at our meetings, that His Spirit will be in each one of us and that we will draw closer to one another as we draw closer to God together.

Christ's Ambassadors
anyways, i've been wanting to write a post on what MingWei shared abt what it means for us to be Christ's ambassadors.

so..look out for that post comin' your way, baby (by that i mean evryone, not jus my babies)!!

presents!
i'm kinda proud of the present i made for puiki, but i wouldnt have thought of doing that if it werent for God and Him granting me inspiration!

kudos to God for that! *standing ovation*


front


back

inside

here's puiki's present that i made (p\s: i didnt make the doll, u can get that at Ikea for $18). it's the armour of God. we're memorising it.


this is rebecca's gift to me from her trip to Japan! Japan, okay! so sweet =D *thanks*


some other stuff i got recently: ipod frm my dad who got it frm a lucky draw, remote controlled chopper frm my aunt *it really flies!!* (she knew i've always wanted a remote controlled something to control), rebecca's pen frm Japan & color pencils!!

0 comments: