20060817

i'm learning to give evrythg to Him

yoyo~!!

jus done with second week of school..i onli have classes frm monday thru to thursday..thank gOd!!

u know wad..gOd's amazing planning & organisation skills nv ceases to amaze me..He jus did it again!!..or rather..i jus realised it..again..

see..there's this Young Methodiest Leader's Conference to be held on the 8th - 10th Sept..that's friday to sunday at Holiday Inn Batam..

i was informed of this conference arnd july..so i wasnt too sure about going..cos it falls on one schoolday..and surprise!..i dont wanna miss ny lessons because of that conference..dont get me wrong..i dont mind serving gOd in ministry..i luvvit, actually (i'm not gonna go into that now)..

but not bad, huh..a ponner who doesnt wanna skip school??..how cool izzat?? =p

anyways..i asked gOd whether or not i shld go..cos pple arnd me kept asking me to sign up..i dunno y..isit that crucial that i go?..does the church realli wanna invest in me (they're paying $250..all i have to fork out is $20)?..hmmm..

i guess i asked without expecting any answer..i half made-up my mind not to go..

know wad?..gOd answered my question..

His answer was ," go!"

at first, my timetable was a 5-day week..then, because the enrolment for the one and onli class i have on fridays was too small, they cancelled the class and slotted us into other different tutorial grps for that subj..my slot was a thursay 10.30-12.30 slot..

in other words, my fridays ( at least for this sem) are free..

in other words, gOd was kinda telling me ," Look, now there's no reason wadsoever for you to hide behind and not go for YMLC."

who am i to disobey?

i signed up for it..

gOd even had a room-mate in mind for me!..

Puiki msged me, and asked if we cld bunk tgd in a room for that conference..

cool, huh!!

it's like, gOd doesnt jus look at the BIG picture..He works out the details too!!

how awesome is our gOd??

if gOd plans out the little segments of my life for me, even makes it such that i dont feel too uncomfortable..i am pretty sure i can trust Him for the rest of my life..

i'm at the point where i'm learning to leave evrythg in gOd's hands..i dont wanna run my life..i want gOd to run my life..

learning to surrender your entire life to gOd isnt easy..there are thgs that are super duper difficult for us to let go off..

but gOd's patient and He'll teach us..if we let Him..

expecting great thgs for my life..great in your standards, gOd, not mine..gonna bring along my teachable heart and mind and soul to YMLC (not that i dont travel with it daily) !! Teach me!!

Beautiful Lord, Wonderful Savior
i know for sure all of my days are held in Your hands
crafted into Your perfect plan

You gently call me into Your presence
guiding me by Your Holy Spirit
teach me Dear Lord to live all my life
thru Your eyes

i'm captured by Your holy calling
set me apart, i know You're drawing me to Yourself
teach me, Lord, i pray

take me
mould me
use me
fill me
i give my life to the Potter's hand

call me
guide me
lead me
walk beside me
i give my life to the Potter's hand

~ Hillsong United

gOd bLEsS

me

0 comments: