20060809

veil lifted?

it's national day today!!..HAPPY NATIONAL DAY Y'ALL !!

first and second day of school (NTU) was interesting, scary and exciting..

meet interesting pple who ask for your name \ ask u qns about urself and not return the courtesy of revealing their own answers to their qns..information gets wired one way..i dont realli like that..i dunno..find it harder to get to know pple that way..but it's interesting why they do that..hmmm..

i jus timed myself..food (a good meal) will keep my stomach quiet for approx 3 hrs max b4 it starts grumbling audibly again..it's super embarrassing when that happens..so thank gOd that i onli have 2 3-hr blocks of lesson w/o break in btwn and not 4 hrs..i know mahes has a 4 hr one..good luck, girl!!..

i think gOd's realli looking out for me (not that he hasnt been)..as in i can sense it and i can see it..perhaps he's lifted the veil of darkness and ignorance frm my eyes so i can see more clearly..i dunno..

apologies to emay..i'm gonna copy your format jus this once..

i thank gOd for

  • surrounding me with so many good (as in hardworking & open & easy-to-get-along-with) friends..
  • giving me at the most a 3-hr long breakless block of lessons in my timetable
  • the return of my voice so i can sing songs to gOd
  • nice & pleasant teachers \ lecturers
  • being with me and calming me down when i'm a bundle of nerves each morning b4 school

i wrote a song to gOd..but it's not that nice..but i hope He likes it all the same..cos i did try real hard..

Lord be my light and lift the veil of darkness from my eyes

Lord light my path so i can walk head held high and not stumble

Lord be my light house on the shore

so You can guide me safely home

that's the chorus of the song i wrote "Lighthouse on the Shore"..mebe i'l post the verses another time..

gOd bLEsS

me

3 comments:

- brybryy said...

see! told u everything will be alright!..
haha.. glad to hear tt ur enjoyin ur 1st week of uni..... n considering on ur first week of sch u have national day hol.....

..which i spent like the whole day in school...

yp said...

you get hungry every three hours? -_- so lucky. haha.

emyegeeayen said...

hahas..yea..at most 4-5 hrs..then my stomach starts to pull away frm my abdominal cavity and i start to crave food..
gonna start 2nd wk soon..wish me luck!!