20060927

time to talk

listening to Lobo and Kenny G realli calms my nerves..songs like that create a great laid-back atmosphere..where i've sufficient Freizeit (german = free time) to think things thru..talk with gOd with noone and nothing to hurry me up..

now listening to Lobo strummin and a'singin a Big Red Kite..with this peculiar burnt smell wafting in the air..and the cool "artificial" breeze created by the whirring blades of the ceiling fan..reminds me of Udon Thani, Thailand..

i wanna pick up the guitar again..to play it well enough to sing a few Lobo and John Denver songs..and not sound awkward..

nothing much to do in the afternoons..jus sit back against a tree in its shade..and think and fantasize..

luvvit =]

anyways..i think i know wad i want now Gabriel..

i want that time where noone and nothing is hurrying me..when i can talk with gOd and listen to wad He has to say about me..

i have time now, yes..but this time is limited by other priorities..it'd be nice to have jus gOd on my priority list..right now, i've like..so many thgs i want to take care of..mebe gOd's trying to tell me i shld jus learn to relax..like u said..mebe i'm smone who cant take too much on my hands..mebe gOd's way of telling me this is to lemme try it..

right now, i've studies..which i'm placing quite abit of importance on..

never realli wanted to study so much b4 in my entire life, man..mebe it's cos i wanna please my parents..and mebe please smone else..not to let 2 certain smbodies down..it's a tough thg, that..to try your hardest not to let smone down..not easy cos i've no say over the outcomes of my exams and all..i can study all i want..but many other factors can still summon a C grade to come running my way..

scary..

anyway, thx lots for the talk last night..realli appreciate it..it's nice to be able to talk to you and Claire..shld do it more often..hahas =]

nice to know that smone actually decided to care for me..and knows how to phrase it and do it..
(i'm not saying that evryone else dont care for me and dont know how to "personalize" the way they care..cos diff pple require diff types of caring..i'm NOT saying that..)

you've a great gift =]

treasure it, man..

gOd bLEsS

me

1 comments:

Emay said...

hugs...