20060525

forgiveness

i jus got my hair cut today..

the stylist said that i shldnt perm \ rebond \ color..not that i wanted to rebond \ color..i wanted to perm!!..cos my mum said i had a nice head of curls when i was born..but when they shaved me..no more curls!! *sob* =[

nyways..thank gOd i haf thick hair =]

i also went to the esplanade library today.. (my mum drove me there..so nice of her =D) ..

b4 the drive down to the esplanade, i was thinking bout smthg that happened quite awhile ago..btwn me & another girl..(think that's y i went to get my hair cut..i find it relaxing..)

got me quite down & depressed..not because of wad i did..wel..partly becos of that..but more of wad went on btwn us and wad she did afterward..i dont know if the info i got was accurate..but if it was..then let's jus say i'm real disappointed in her..(and ofcourse, if she's reading this, she'll fire back)..

anyway..i jus wanted to post smthg that gOd was trying to tell me thru 3 pple..

LET IT GO

when u've wronged a person, and know that ure in the wrong..apologise!! sincerely, ofcourse..swallow your pride and ask for forgiveness frm that person..

talk to gOd..tel him EXACTLY wad happened..tel him u know ure in the wrong..and..same thg..ask for forgiveness sincerely..with a REPENTANT heart..and believe that he'll forgive you..

If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
1 John 1:9

it hurt when that smone refuses to forgive..

but it is not my plce to DEMAND her to forgive me..

it hurts..yea..

then my friend asked: "does it matter whether she forgives you?..u KNOW gOd has forgiven you.."

another friend said: "u've already apologised so u can let it go and move on.."

yet another said: "let it be..gOd forgives you and that's all you need, realli.."

for those christians out there who haf a hurting heart like mine..
because smone cannot find it in themselves to forgive you..

talk to gOd about it..he's the BEST listener u can find =] ..trust me on that one..

and dont worry..

gOd forgives as long as you ask..he forgives & forgets =]

I, even I, am He who blots out your transgressions for My own sake; and I will not remember your sins. Put Me in remembrance; let us contend together; state your case, that you may be acquitted.
Isaiah 43:25-26

but then..u'l probably haf to deal with the guilt..hahas =D

found this link helpful..

go visit!!

http://www.bible-knowledge.com/Verses-on-Forgiveness.html

now dont forget this painful lesson..and remember it when smone else asks YOU for your forgiveness..

gOd bLEsS

me

3 comments:

- brybryy said...

lol for some reason ur situation is similar to mine.. im actually on bad terms wit one of my friends whom i've known since childhood n e feud i've been havin wit him has lasted almost 2 years... shall not talk too much abt it or this will become one darn long post... will put it my blog one day

anyways, cheer up! dun worry abt it.. God will definitely forgive u.. so cast ur worries aside, put ur trust in the Lord, n everything will turn out just fine...

hmm... im tryin to imagine u wit curls... lest wit short hair............. but i cant.. hahha

emyegeeayen said...

my hair's short now..wanted it shorter tho..but the hairstylist said my hair's real thick n stubborn..so if i cut it real short suddenly, it wont fall nicely and fan er stick out in all directns.. =x

emyegeeayen said...

thank you =D
you dont worry yourself!!..
even if thgs seem bad and hopeless now, rest assured that gOd has the ability to make it good in the end if he wills it..all glory will be to him and to him alone!!