20060518

saying hi..

sigh..

jus came back frm esplanade library...that plce's swarming with noisy school kids man..

i dont mind school kids..but i do mind their making lotsa noise at the esplanade..i dunno..i view that plce as one that various forms of art can be displayed..and to me..it sorta has this cultured air about it..like..it's meant for cultured pple and those who want to appreciate art..in other wrds..a quiet peaceful plce..

hahas..i'm jus being picky..

b4 i rushed to the library..i went down to indochine to get my check frm yq..

i dunno wad came over me..

but my tongue jus froze..like i cant say nythg..so basically..i didnt say anythg..at all..not even "hi"..

when i was walking to the mrt, i realised that was very rude of me..to not say hi..i mean..i've wrked bside these pple for 2 mths and i cant even say hi..?!

sigh..

i haf no excuse for this bad behaviour..except that saying "hi" has not yet bcm a habit for me..a good habit, if i might add..

sunand & sophie were kind enough to point it out to me too in their own different styles..

thanks, guys =]

lesson learnt : saying "hi" wont kill you..it wont do nyone ny harm..so say "HI" nxt time!!

gOd, help me not to forget this lesson..it is important that i remember it..help me to change my ways and not feel so scared all the time..half the time, my fears arent even rational..

gOd bLEsS

me

0 comments: