20060518

in love with.. JESUS !!

i did smthg i think i shldnt do..

but i did anyways..i read tmr's daily bread in addition to today's.. =x ..the title realli caught my attention, man..

JOY OF LOVING JESUS

i mean..who can resist reading that??..i know i cant because i love loving Jesus..

The Lord is my rock, and my fortress and my deliverer; my God and my strength, in whom I trust; my shield and the horn of my salvation, and my Hightower
Psalm 18:2

one pt sorta describes wad i am and wad i hope to keep on being..

and i quote " it's like that for those of us who are developing an ever-deepening relatnship with Jesus. though busy in our daily routines, we find that he increasingly becomes the backdrop to all of life. we love to hear frm him in his word, where we find out more new things about him and his ways, and we listen carefully to his direction for our lives. we increasingly enjoy times of prayer, as we speak with him and sense his communion with us. and we find ourselves longing for the day we will see him face to face.

"loving Jesus is not an escape frm life, nor is it a brief encounter on sm monastic retreat. it's the joy of staying in touch and the pleasure of knowing that regardless of what a day may bring, the best day is still to come -- Joe Stowell , OJ May 19 "

i love loving Jesus and i never want to stop loving him..i dont ever want to lose the zeal to learn more and to change myself to become the person he wants me to be..

i know there's so so so so so much more i have yet to learn about gOd..

i am still young as a christian..i haf so much room to grow..i haf so much in me that has to change..

mere words cannot describe the sense of gratitude and love i have for my gOd..

everytime i speak of the cruxifiction and resurrection, my throat tightens and my eyes start to tear..

even now, as i write this..

i'm sorry, Lord..i am not good with words as i know sm who possess that gift and flair..i cant even compose a song that realli nails wad i feel toward you..i have composed a few, but it, to me, isnt enough to realli grasp the depth of my feelings..

i love you, Lord Jesus, my gOd..

let it be said of me : i have fought the good fight, i have finished the race, i have kept the faith. now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day -- and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for his appearing.
2 Timothy 4:7-8

gOd bLEsS

me

0 comments: