20060522

=o ~~~

jus a thought..

i was jus standing at the window facing eastwards..

the wind was blowing in my face..my hair was jus dancing in the wind..so was my shirt..

i love the feeling..

feels jus like gOd whispering into my ear..talking to me..

i feel great peace..

u cant see the wind..the gentle breeze..

but u know it's there..

jus like gOd..

in a way..

u cant see him physically as a being..

but u know he's there..

i see him in faces of fellow christians..

and i take great comfort knowing that he resides in me..

still havent gotten over the time when he spoke to me thru the lady in red at the busstop outside MJ..the one near the bball courts..

wel..jus a thought as i am feeling the cool enveloping hands of the wind caress my face..playing catch with my hair..enjoying the peace of the almost dark sky..

love it.

gOd bLEsS

me

0 comments: