20060515

mother's day

happy 1-day-late mother's day to all mums out there!!!!..

hahas =D

i was jus deleting my msges in my phone when i came across the 2 msges that so made my day ytd..

one was frm my baby and the other frm my GrandBabe frm MJ..man..realli miss u guys..it's so weird..like we're onli in singapore..small puny dot..and yet we find it hard to meet up..or mebe it's cos u dun wanna meet up..hmmm..

it had better not b the second reason..ltr i come find u and give u such a spanking!! =x ..mwahahahhahahha =D ..jus kidding..hahas..

where was i..o yea..my baby and GrandBabe wished me a happy mother's day..hahas =] ..

i love being remembered..

like even thou our friendship wasnt the best of sorts in all of friendshipdom..we are still friends..actually..more than that..we are family..hahas =D

i love u..my baby and my GrandBabe..

miss u guys loads..

o and almost..wait..DIDNT forget..my little princess..hahas..hope u guys know which one is u..

love ya loads..

one small comment..WE REALLI GOTTA MEET UP SOON!!!!!..I WANNA WATCH OVER THE HEDGE!!!

gOd bLEsS

me

1 comments:

emyegeeayen said...

i dont think so..hahas =D

if u think it may benefit other pple to read then u go promote la..be my marketing manager..mwahahahhahahhaha =D

no la..pple may read but not tag..like me!!..

but smtimes i DO tag..when i haf smthg to say.. =]