20070105

I want to give You me -- megan

here's a song that i wrote recently. it aint nuthin' too grand, misters, but it expresses what meh heart strings'r twangin' deep inside'r meh.

enjoy, God, this one's for u.

I want to give You me

I step through the gates of Your courtyard
Holding nothing in my hands
I want so much to give You something
Something worthy of You, Lord
But i find nothing
Nothing worthy
None compares to Your gifts to me
So I...

(Chorus) I want to give You me
Take everything You see
I offer You my all
My flesh, my heart, my soul
I will do my best
Lay at Your feet my cares
I'm ready
Take me I'm ready
To do Your will

I draw back the curtains of Your tabernacle
Feel the peace of Your presence
I remember Your promises
Tears creep into my eyes
You are with me
Every moment
Never leaving my side
So I...

(Chorus)

I enter Your Holy of Holies
And kneel by the ark of Your covenant
I hear Your voice whispering softly
Softly into my ear
I'm forgiven
Sins atoned for
The way is open through Jesus Christ
So I...

(Chorus)

(Bridge) So much You have given me
So much You love me
So much I want to give You back
Measure for measure but I can't
So I give You..

(Chorus)

0 comments: