20070116

one, two buckle my shoe!

One
God is really good to me. blessed me with friends, even when i stubbornly tell myself that i am alone. sooner or later, the fact catches up with me - i have friends. and for that i'm really thankful.

God is really gracious & merciful to me. for all my complaints and whinings and ungratefulness, he didnt give me what i deserved - a swat in the butt and a cold turned shoulder, and he gave me what i didnt deserve - acquaintences i never expected to see again and talk to in my classes that i initially thought i was all alone in. my lectures were all all right, my tutorials thus far were all right. and i had loads of fun today in (my favourite) Jonathan London's lect (hope he's my tutor). he changed into his red sox shirt and cap and adidas singlet for the sake of explaining a concept to us =]

All creation cries to You
Worship in Spirit and in truth
Glory to the Faithful One
Jesus Christ, Gods son

All creation gives You praise
You alone are truly great
You alone are God who reigns
For eternity

God is great and His praise
Fills the earth, fills the heavens
And Your name will be praised
Through all the world

God is great, sing His praise
All the earth, all the heavens
Cause were living for the gloryOf Your name
Glory of Your name

All to You, oh God, we bring
Jesus teach us how to live
Let your fire burn in us
That all may hear
And all may see

Holy is the Lord
The whole earth sings
The whole earth sings

~ "God is Great", Marty Sampson

Two
SHIVALI'S BACK~!!

i missed you so so so so so much, shivs!

was on the ever addictive youtube again and i came across this video and thought it's so sweet! so, just for you, sweetheart =]


0 comments: