20061017

appetite's back!!

thx Dianne!!..u've helped me loads today =D ..i've decided on the topic i wanna do for the HS 102 essay assignment..jus hope chee han approves..hah..i managed to find the 2 articles on the topic..*yays*..thank gOd..so exciting~!!

tmr's my birthday..so far..a record 4 pple have wished me an early happy birthday..so touched i was remembered =]..thx, shir, nish, sunand, bryan..feel so..i dunno..remembered..hahas..

was jus reminded abt a daily bread i read..yes..i'm slowly jogging back to gOd's side..i'm starting to pick up my daily bread..and praying too..which is good =] ..i'll type out the daily bread when i've the time..

we're doing religion in Singapore for HS 102..so interesing!!..lect didnt realli cover much..think i shall take the module solely on religion in society..sounds interesting..

O..i remember wad i wanted to say..

I'VE GOTS MY APPETITE BACK !!!!!

on monday, i had lunch at 1-1.30..and then i got hungry at abt 3..at 4.30, i had McChicken meal + Filet 'O' Fish..then i was satisfied..

then i got hungry again at 10..

can u believe it??!!

o..i think my butt's getting bigger..had to squeeze into my hangten jeans..is that good or bad?..hmmm..i need to start running again..jus to keep my butt and legs on the nice side..not to get all muscle-y..yea..i'm still not going to the gym, tho..dont ask me..

0 comments: