20061019

moody after lunch

today wasnt that great..mebe it's cos i didnt talk to mahes nor dianne much..mahes!!..see..i got miss u okay..*sniff*..

it's so nice to find a friend who's so funny and sweet..and the 2 of u jus click well enough to get along fine..amazing thg is..mahes is like the first friend i made in sociology, and we click well enough..

reminds me of yingying..sigh..wonder if she still remembers me..ours was interesting..we didnt realli talk much when it's jus the 2 of us..but it's not an uncomfortable silence..it's like..we know wad the other feels and therefore dont realli need to say much..the company's comfortably silent..i like that..very rarely i meet pple whom i can have that "comfy silence" with..actually..i think ying's the onli one so far..like..it's ok if i dont wanna talk..we'll jus sit there tgd..

i miss you, yingx =[

btw..rina..i'm NOT pissed..i never was today..i was tired and how wld u describe it..stretched??..like all my strength has been drawn frm me and i'm feeling as though i'm being wrung..not because of your comment on me and shivali being like other NTU pple..i got a lil upset and sad and unsure cos of smthg else..that's why i was so "religiously" eating my food..

u DONT wanna see me pissed.

0 comments: