20061001

my 1st notable outing with F.I.S.H.

ytd, my church small grp ( F.I.S.H. ) which stands for "Forever I'll Serve Him", celebrated Paul's birthday!!..

i mus admit, i've never realli spent much time outside church with them..i guess..i shld spend more time with them since gOd said we, as Christians, cannot walk this path alone..and i know i cannot walk it along frm experiences gOd has given and taught me with..yea..i'l try..no promises..but i'l try..

anyways..i was studying in church (already entertaining the idea of not showing up) with shawn..dunno why he suddenly wanna study in church..think he's stressed..he managed to make me feel bad la..congrats, shawn!..darn it!!..now i'm so motivated to go re-learn my organic chem..not sure if that's entirely bad..hmmm..met yap and tim in church..

tim's my vietnamese friend (even thou he's indian)..tim and i are vietnamese!!..we are farmers who grow grain..his name's chuck dong..and i'm niq nong =D ..and yap's bad-man..the evil guy we sell our rice to..but he cheats our $$..

so much fun on the train to newton!!..hahas =]

then when we reached, apparently, practically evryone else was already there..o..and i met our new grp member (is he our new grp member?) - andrew..frm far i thought he was a girl..so sorry!!..but he's got nice features..hah..i'm serious!..

we had dinner consisting of super unhealthy food..then we went to starbucks opp cine to cut cake for Paul..then we went kbox..

i like the "i am a taxi driver man" song..so freakin funny!! =D ..chuck dong sings it realli well!!

took quite abit of pix =D (at least more than i usu take)..and cindy, dae, puiki and i took neoprint..dae went high even though she didnt sing into the mic..think she's easily excited..is that good??..

dae!!!!!..hitomi!!!!..send out the pix!!!!..please? =D

hahas

took a pix with my darlin and chuck dong!!..mwahahahhaa =D

had loads of fun..thx guys.. ~hugs~ ..

notable person missing : claire

but she's busy shifting house..take loads a care, man..

gOd bLEsS

me

1 comments:

emyegeeayen said...

thx =D
i'l try..take care, man..