20061030

gOd's amazing love & timing

it's pretty amazing that gOd loves us soooooo much considering we (most of us) disappoint him countless times and make him sad..

i've been struggling to keep myself a practising Christian..and gOd has been helping me..for that i am thankful..it shows He has not given up on me =]

confession : i've not been doing my daily bread..well..daily..it's been an as-and-when i feel like it..or if my mum reminds me..type of thing..

i need to do my daily bread daily because i've little (practically no) Christian influences in school..ok..so mebe i've been avoiding going for Campus Crusade for Christ meetings and disciple groups..i'm not very keen on going for those..smhow..cant realli explain y..i jus dont want to make the effort to go..daily bread is my daily time spent with gOd and His word..and to keep in touch with gOd..

that's y i NEED it

anyways..it's been getting better..in a sense that i'm getting more and more motivated to pick up my copy of "Our Journey"..

that's because so far, when i did decide to pick it up and read it, the reading for that day speaks to me..it's like..just so suitable and applyable for the situation i'm in at the moment..

gOd's timing is nothing short of amazing and fantastic

wad are the odds of my deciding to read my daily bread for a day, and that reading for that day is so applicable to me?..and that has happened not jus once or twice..so far..as far as i can remember..it's 5 times!!

i know there are many right now who are struggling in their walk with gOd..and i wanna encourage u..by posting the readings that so touched me..

i'l do it soon..but for now, i'l leave u with this song that came into my head when i was reading today's scripture verses..

Psalm 102 : 11-14
(11) For as high as the heavens are above, so great is his steadfast love towards those who fear him;
(12) as far as the east is from the west, so far does he remove our transgressions from us.
(13) As a father shows compassion to his children, so the Lord shows compassion to those who fear him.
(14) For he knows our frame; he remembers that we are dust.

think about His love
think about His goodness
think about His grace that's brought us through

for as high as the heavens above
so great is the measure of our Father's love
great is the measure of our Father's love

how could I forget His love
how could I forget His mercy
He satisfies, He satisfies
He satisfies my desires

great is the measure of our Father's love

written by W. Harrah

May God give you
For every storm, a rainbow,
For every tear, a smile,
For every care, a promise,
And a blessing in each trial.
For every problem life sends,
A faithful friend to share,
For every sigh, a sweet song,
And an answer for each prayer

gOd bLEsS

me

0 comments: