20061010

great day today!

i think gOd is teaching me not to bet..as in..a relatively harmless form of gambling..u know..betting..yea..happened again, actually..today..last time, i made a bet with daryl, and i lost..and then today, i made a bet with nisha, and i lost once again..gOd..i geddit..i'l try not to bet anymore..promise..i'l try..help me along, gOd..

today, shirleen came to NTU..wanted to have dinner tgd..but then, she jus had to come on one of my sloppy days (think baggy T + jeans + slippers)..i'l look positively frumpy nxt to her la..so embarrassing..so for the sake of my big fat ego, i said no =[ ..feel kinda bad now..hope she realli comes again nxt wk..she said she'll tell me b4 she comes, then i can dress up and look abit more presentable..then we can have abit of fun guy-watchin!! =x ..mwahahahha..

i so love the HS 101 lects now..so interesting!!..we talked abt the 2nd shift by Arlie Hochschild..gender strategies, ideologies, family myths..so fascinating =D ..mahes, u realli missed out on a good lect, man..we shld never ever skip lectures again..u nv know, wad will be discussed may jus be THE most interesting topic ever..and besides, in lectures, i think abt 20% will be retained..think of how much time we'll save when we're doing revision!..

the nanyang ryder's club had a lil exhibitn thg..it was so awesome!!..so many beautiful bikes!!..but my parents wld rather i not ride a bike..so, ok =]

accidentally in love..by counting crows..is a fine example of a song full of rubbish..but it's jus so catchy!!..it's stuck in my head now..argh!!!..

gOd, i praise You for i am fearfully and wonderfully made; Your works are wonderful, i know that full well..my frame was not hidden from You when i was made in the secret place..when i was woven together in the depths of the earth, Your eyes saw my unformed body..all the days ordained for me were written in Your book before one of them came to be..Search me, O gOd, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts..see if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting..

amen

gOd bLEsS

me

0 comments: