20061026

promises in permanent marker

it was jus confirmed that i'm not gonna see smone for the rest of my days in Uni..

quite sad la..

felt like a huge & heavy anchor was chained around my heart and thrown into the Atlantic Ocean..

even tho i knew u'd leave..and i knew it'd be highly likely that it'd be soon..smhow, i hoped that i was wrong..hahas..guess i was wrong in hoping..hahas..*sigh*..

wonder if u'll remember me after u've gone away..?

anyway..talking to bryan's nice..i like that we've been able to keep in touch even though he's in australia and i'm here..cheers to technology and many more advances to come..

funny how i never ever imagined that we'd remain (close enough) friends after ghim moh days..like..he's practically the onli one who knows evrythg and anythg bout me..hahas..funny..hope we remain friends til we die, man..here's to friends for life =]

bryan's cmg home after his exams..which is soon!!..mus meet up..after MY exams, that is..hahas..i'l bet u can spot me a mile away..i've not changed one bit, man..not one bit..i wanna see the color of your hair..hahas..so interesting..

anyways..good luck for the rest of your exams..come back safely!!

jus met joel online..the joel frm CCC..not mj..honestly, pple..take a good look arnd u and stop giving extrememly common names to your kids..it's not helping thgs!!..too many joels, kenneths, sarahs, rachels, amandas, melissas, bryans, damians, crystals\krystals, stephanies..(no offense if ur name's here)..jus stating a fact..

anyway, joel opened my eyes to let me see that i'm realli living on gOd's grace..as in..i'm living my worth-less life entirely on gOd's grace..i mean..the way i live my life..it's definitely not pleasing to gOd..i'd even venture so far as to say i've made Him cry..which in turn makes me cry..because He's the last person i want to displease \ disappoint..but life as it is now isnt making thgs easy for me..then again, noone said life's easy..and i've not the strength to keep going..

i shld not be doing well in school..honestly..i dont deserve the grades i'm getting..so far it's been an A- road i'm taking..collecting A- after A-..and then one B- comes along..then it's A- again..it's weird..i think gOd realli wants to drive home the point that He wants me to have University education..and not onli that, do reasonably well there..

i dont know why..

it jus appears so..come to think of it, since i started primary school..

He must have a plan for me..(i know it's a stupid "durh" statement, all you Christians)..but if ure living a life that u know is not pleasing to gOd..and when the realization that gOd has a plan for U hits u..the worth-less U..it's pretty amazing..jus cant help wondering wad exactly gOd sees in us..

keeps us on our tippity-toes in a way..

hahas =D i jus did my daily bread..guess wad the title is..

"pick up your feet"

hahas..geddit??..toes..feet..nvm -_-

it's a lovely reminder and assurance..today's readings..read the verses and cldnt help but choke and tear..

Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a son, and they shall call his name Immanuel (which means GOD WITH US)
~Matthew 1 : 23

Behold, I AM WITH YOU ALWAYS, to the end of the age
~Matthew 28 : 20

I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Helper, to be with you forever...you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you. I WILL NOT LEAVE YOU AS ORPHANS; I will come to you
~John 14 : 16-18

"most of us havent encountered a physical manifestation of God, but we have His God-breathed promises on paper in permanent marker. We have a written guarantee that we can recheck as often as we need reassurance. Let's step out of our shackles of fear and doubt, pick up our feet, and get on with it!"
~Beth Moore

gOd bLEsS

me

0 comments: