20061019

beautiful birthday

i had a marvelous birthday ytd =D

i had no idea so many pple wld actually remember it..motivation to remember ALL their birthdays =] ..damian!!..i remember ure a 15th october baby, ok..i remember..

me -> ChuckDong
thanks for that lovely phrasing of a birthday wish..so cute~!! und sehr originell~!!..thanks loads, man..

thanks for wishing me a happy birthday, kevin, hannah, nish-tits, yenmin, charlotte, jenni, my baby girl - Grace Ng, puiki, wanping, mingwei, Joanna Tan, teckteng, yap, alicia, damian, mel, yuanjian, suhaila, shivs, ameera, dianne, mahes..yea..if i forgot anyone else, it isnt intentional..thanks for the wishes and blessings =D ..it realli came true ytd..had such a brilliant time!!

i met mahes for lunch at our usual wednesday 11 am haunt at kfc jp (think the staff there knows us le)..then we went for (my favourite) Jonathan London's lecture at 12.30..our usual spot was taken over by mutants!! no la..smone else took our plce..so we went to the front to sit with ameera, suhaila, shivs, sangee and junmin (dunno how to spell her name)..they started singing the happy birthday song super loudly la..so freakin paiseh..but so unexpected..nice =D
they almost sang again it when Jonathan London walked in..i would have died then and there of embarrassment, man..lucky they didnt..

sangee gave me a card..which stated yet again her opinion that i'm the female version of chee han..tsktsk.. =[ ..and toblorone!! =] ..sorry..havent eaten it yet..but mahes, dianne, shivs have taken bits of it..nice to share =D..hahas..thanks, sangee!!

he played 2 fantastic clips for the 2nd half of lecture today..then we went for tutorials..

after chee han's tutorial (he didnt call on me to answer qns =D ..wunderbar!!), i was gonna meet mahes again then we'll walk to can A tgd to have dinner b4 5.30 lessons..she said she had to go library do smthg or wad..saw her on the stairs..she refused to wait for me la..so i thought nvm..jus go can A like she told me to and wait..

then, she and dianne bought me a strawberry sundae with one long fry and nine short fries stuck in it..and started singing happy birthday =D ..so paiseh..but it was damn sweet la..

guess wad ameera, dianne, mahes, shivs got me??

a golden paper bag with a golden ribbon tied on it..
in it, was a golden purse-clutch-bag-thg
a pair of golden earrings
a GOLDEN BELT with a CROWN
a golden card

(chuck dong!! now u know why i said i had a golden birthday??..hahas =D )

thanks, babies..i luvvit~!!! twas darn sweet and nice of u guys..so touched!!

thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou

after german, my mum picked me up..and we went to SUSHI TEI with my entire family plus my fav lil cousin, aren and his parents..so coincidental..i was jus tellin mahes i was missing my toddler cousin..then got to see him at night..not bad..

we spent $300++ there..tried sea urchin..dont realli like the texture..but it's great with seaweed =]

all in all..i realli had a beautiful birthday ytd..and wanna thank all who made it lovely for me..

birthdays arent special..people make them special..

so sociological huh..

thank you Lord, for such sweet friends..i pray that we'll be friends for a long time..mebe smtime in the future, we could meet up and discuss abt our kids..hahas =D..i thank you for letting me find you yet again..i pray that i'l never stray from you again..i know temptaions would come and present themselves again and again..but i know that you'll be there beside me, even when i cant feel you, or see you, or hear you..i thank you for never giving me more than i can take..and never withdrawing yourself from me more than i can live without..thank you for placing in my heart once again a burden for some sec 2s..i pray that i'll be a good friend and example and mentor to them..i pray that i'll have the courage and the strength to do your will in my life and not be ashamed or afraid of wad others may say or think..i pray that you bless all my friends and wad they do..and i pray that they wont stress out and burn out..

amen

gOd bLEsS

me

0 comments: